Tuesday, July 16, 2013

a sandwich, deconstructed

Untitled

Untitled

I love making sandwiches. They are so simple and easy to make, and you can make so many different variations. Today I thought I would share one of my ideas of a simple sandwich on a baguette. Baguettes seem to take sandwiches to the next level and make them even more delicious, don't you think? I want to try fig jam on my next sandwich! For now, though, what are your favorite ingredients to put on a sandwich? 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

11 comments:

  1. I love me a fancy sandwich! Usually mine consist of lazy ingredients - nothing special. But, there is something magical about a well-made sandwish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sandwiches on baguettes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I am a huge sandwich junkie, too, and what I like to put on them varies depending on the time of the year. Now that it's summer, I love fresh mozzarella with homegrown tomatoes + basil on a baguette with salt, pepper, + balsamic. Simple, fresh, + delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caprese sandwiches are another one of favorites as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kayle (The Cooking Actress)July 17, 2013 at 6:49 PM

    ahhhhh gorgeousness

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, fresh sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a sandwich tonight for dinner but I am sure wishing I put some avocado on it! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ashley @ Wishes and DishesJuly 19, 2013 at 1:33 AM

    I love sandwiches too!! And I could really go for this right now! Love your page :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. kirsten@FarmFreshFeastsJuly 21, 2013 at 9:01 PM

    Elizabeth,
    Your photos elevate a simple sandwich into a work of art--really well done!
    I've been enjoying the first tomatoes of summer in many sandwiches, though not as pretty as yours!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, Kirsten! As for the tomatoes, we get them from a local company that is a bit like a CSA deal but they have the most beautiful and delicious heirloom tomatoes. We love them so much!

    ReplyDelete

SHARE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...